Our Ethos & Values
At Ringstead Church of England Primary School we believe every child matters. We aim to ensure that all children become happy healthy responsible citizens able to meet life’s challenges.
We aim to do this by:
- Creating successful confident learners able to achieve their full potential.
- Stimulating spiritual awarness in a Christian environment whilst developing respect and understanding for other beliefs and cultures.
- Placing teaching and learning at the centre of our school through a challenging, stimulating and creative curriculum which we are continuously developing.
- Developing the potential of each child through independent learning and personal development
- Enhancing the school's role within the community and to encourage the community to have a fuller role within the school
- Further developing the schools open door policy to ensure the partnership between home and school remains strong
- Promoting a climate of mutual respect to ensure that everyone’s contribution is valued and respected throughout the school community
|We teach the Christian Values of honesty, perseverance, compassion, love, forgiveness, courage, peace, responsibility, charity and respect. These are embedded within our curriculum and everyday life. Through these values we also teach the British values of democracy, justice and the rule of law, mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and for those without faith and individual liberty.